Here at ReVamp, we hand test all of our iPhone LCDs (except Renu LCDs, which are OEM grade) to help better define what grade they are and apply the best price possible for you! Our in-house techs do several tests on the iPhone LCDs to test functionality and different parts of the screen.
Some of the tests that our screens undergo are:
- No scratches or manufacturing flaws in the glass.
- No separation between glass and plastic frame.
- Cables and connectors inspected for damage.
- Stable image with no flickering.
- No excessive light leakage from the sides of the LCD.
- Digitizer checked for proper functionality, including 3D touch.
- Home button touch-ID functionality.
- Measured for satisfactory luminance and even distribution of backlight and backlight adhesive.
- Inspected for distorted video, lines, and dead pixels.
It’s important that our customers understand the difference between all three of our LCD tiers. Our ReNū line is our highest quality OEM line, our Hybrid line consists of a premium aftermarket Glass, Flex Cable, and an OEM grade LCD, and our Aftermarket line contains both premium aftermarket glass and premium aftermarket LCD.
All of our parts still come with a Lifetime Warranty! If you have any questions about our testing process at ReVamp, you can contact our Customer Service team and they will be happy assist you. Stock up on LCDs for iPhones, Samsungs, LG, Nintendo, and more at ReVampWholesale.com!